Sunday, September 19, 2010

Miss You Momma!

I've been missing my momma lately and I know she's been missing me. We live about 5 hours away from each other. We don't get to see each other that often so I thought I would make her a card to let her know I'm thinking of her. She bought me the Country Life cartridge for my birthday so I thought I would create something with it. I had two challenges in mind for this challenge.

1. Alphabet Challenge Blog U for Unused Stash. Buttons.
2. Picture Perfect Creations Bashful Blue, Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso

From Drop Box

8 comments:

Coachfans said...

Aaah! I bet your mom will love this card. Your Cuttlebug dots are super cute. Did you make them with your new toy? These colors do look great together. I need ot make mine now.

Georgiana : )

Tamie said...

What a great card to use with our colors. Your mom is just going to love it. Thanks for joining us at PPC and sharing your wonderful card.

*Spring Blossom* said...

I just love that image!!! I bet your mum will tear up when she sees this.
Your card suits the colour challenge perfectly.

Thanks for playing along this week at PPC.

Trish - PPC Creator

Bev said...

Beautiful card - bet your Mom will love it! Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

apirl said...

I love the card!! The embossing is so cute.
/('.')\

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hi Yvette! I just heard you will be joining us in the blog hop! Can't wait to see your creations, Pop on over for a visit!

DORCAS said...

This is so sweet. Welcome to the hop! Looking forward to your creations. And that is awesome what you did with Georgina and the students. that awesome!

A Scrap Above said...

AWW. Love this card, sorry you and your mommy do not live close, my mommy moved 5 hours away last year, I only see her every other month, but its nothing as far as your mommy!! I think I will make my mommy a card like this, thanks for the project idea!
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com