Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thinking of You

I went to Hobby Lobby today and bought a stack of Random paper for $2.50. I saw this pink and black paper and knew I wanted to make a card with it. My friend Georgiana at Carson's Cricut Creations gave me the Summer in Paris Cartridge for my birthday this summer and I have not used it until today. I thought the design went well with the images on the cartridge. Most women love shoes so I thought this would fit perfectly with the card.

This card was made for a challenge from Mojo Monday. I loved the Layout and will use it to make some more cards in the future.

8 comments:

Libby Beach said...

I love it!!! It's so pretty! :)

Edna Morrisedie said...

Cool paper choices, this is lots of fun, tfs!

Georgiana said...

I picked up some of that paper too. What a deal! Your card is wonderful.

Hope you had a great Winter Break. See you soon.
Happy New Year,
Georgiana

P.S. I love the new background!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very cute.my mom would love this card.

Unknown said...

So pretty!

emily_in_paris said...

Hi there! I'm new to your blog. It's so cute! Summer in Paris is one of my favorite cartridges, too!
I have a blog too, if you'd like to follow, I would love that! :)
hugs,
Emily
elisabethstudios.blogspot.com

Sandy Ang said...

Such a chic look to your card. The pink and black are wonderfully fashionable.

Kelsey said...

Cute card!