Sunday, March 27, 2011

Look Whoo's One!!!

My niece's first birthday was yesterday. My SIL did an Owl Theme. I was able to help her with the banner. All the other decorations were done with the help of Linda from Heavenly Creations she is so talented. I'm sure she will be posting pictures soon. Here is the banner my SIL and I made.

I also made a chipboard book for Giana's 1st birthday pictures.I used mostly Playtime, Twinkle Toes, Create-a-Critter, and Once Upon a Princess. I love all the frames on Playtime and Twinkle Toes.













5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great banner and the colors are awesome. I hope everyone had fun at the party.

Georgiana

Sheena said...

Super Cute..what a fun birthday party & theme..fun colors :)

Hugs, Sheena

4kids4 said...

Wonderful projects! That'll be a fun book for her to look at for years...great idea!

~Sharon C.

Libby Beach said...

Fantastic job you girls did!!! Everything looks absolutely amazing! :) I've got an award for ya on my blog :)

McEwens said...

I love this! It looks great! I wish i was good a banners. I also have an award for you at my blog.

www.tawnysdesigns.blogspot.com